I’m hoping to speak to new postgraduate students if my undergraduate class ends in good time. Here are my notes:
- I will be leading two of your modules next semester (PR Skills, PR and New Media), so it’s ‘hello and goodbye’ for now
- There’s an opportunity for you to join a global consultancy’s community of ideas. Come and hear about Mindfire from Brian Keenan of Ketchum on Tuesday 2 October, 4pm, Rose Bowl Lecture Theatre B. Winning ideas win prizes.
- There are three large cash prizes available for winners of this year’s Claire Mascall PR Prize. You should enter.
- I’m working on a national PR pitch competition and I hope to find two teams from our UG and PG students to put forward for this national competition next year.
- We need to shoot a new photo for this website. This involves several of my colleagues and you. When can we meet up for a photo – and go for a drink afterwards?
- Who’d like to come on a free walk the ancient walled city of York one weekend?
Richard Bailey (senior lecturer in Public Relations)